Friday, August 26, 2011

Ranting time

* Big sunglasses don't make you cool
* The more you complain, the less sympathy I feel
* I will never value your opinion about me over my own
* I don't care if newlywed mushy-gushy-ness makes you sick - I'm going to enjoy it
* Dogs are not people - stop comparing them as if they are
* Stop making excuses
* When you have so many hobbies, you come across as a cluttered mess
* Having a camera doesn't make you a photographer, nor will it ever
* Go out and make friends
* I would take your advice if I wanted to ended up where you are
* Chase your own dreams- mine are taken
* Stop pretending you're happy where you are in life, when you are obviously not - and get out and do something about it!
* Just because I don't cry about my problems as much as you do, doesn't mean they are any less troubling or any less important
* Inheritance money does not = lottery
* Pull up your freaking pants

Honestly people, honestly!

Thank you,

-Mrs. Knox



No comments:

Post a Comment